Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Feelin' It!

I'm feelin' it today, after a stressful day at school I have decided that LIFE IS GOOD!  I've decided to make a small list of the reasons why:

  1. 3 out of the 10 students that are going to the District Science Fair belong to ME!!!  I couldn't be a prouder teacher when it comes to that.  That might only seem like a measly 30% to you math wizards, but there are six 6th grade classes and 150 students, and I get to claim 3 of those spots.  I know they will be amazing!
  2. TJ is amazing.  I admire him for more reasons than I'll list on here.  None of you want to read that anyway...but ultimately, he puts up with me and my sass, which is A LOT to deal with.  I couldn't ask for more!
  3. My family is full of incredible people.  I can go to my dad for advice on anything and get honest feedback (whether I want to hear it or not).  My mom believes in me more than I believe in myself and has always been my biggest cheerleader.  My sister, what can I even say?  She's my absolute best friend and I wouldn't be who I am today without her.  She has always taught me to stand up for myself, and to be okay with being me.  I love you all so much!  I also have the best brother-in-law and 2 adorable and hilarious nieces.  I have more love than a girl deserves!
  4. My co-workers are amazing, all of them, seriously!  I'm so lucky to work with such incredible people that are full of great advice and lots of laughs!  
  5. My students, even though we definitely have our days, they are a great group of kids that I wouldn't trade for anything!
  6. Last but not least, laughter.  Without it life would be way too intense, and for someone with a slightly obsessive/compulsive personality, it's great to be able to laugh at life.  
Well, that's all I've got right now...there are many more things in my life that make it so wonderful, but I'd hate to brag!  

No comments:

Post a Comment