Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crystal Ball


This song is speaking to me today, on multiple levels, I could listen to it on repeat for hours and never get sick of it!  The lyrics are absolutely amazing!



"Sometimes you think everything is wrapped inside a diamond ring,
Love just needs a witness, and a little forgiveness
And a halo of patience, and a less sporadic pace
And I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes
."

I feel like the older I get the more I realize that everything I've gone through is what has made me who I am today.  All the good, the bad, and the ugly (that's for you dad...just a little Clint Eastwood shout out!) in my past has helped make me, me.  And whether anyone else is okay with it, doesn't even matter, because I'm okay with the person I am becoming.   

"I'm not scared at all, of the cracks in the crystal ball."

No comments:

Post a Comment